1995 Camaro for parts

What do you need from a 1985 Camaro. Body is in excellent shape I purchased it for the engine and transmission only, tan interior is in decent shape. If
you are series I can take pictures and send them to you.
Remember I live in Ottawa Canada and shipping could be a problem if you are looking for larger parts.
613-834-7493
Sorry it's an 1985

purchased
If