1995 camaro pricing

Thanks for the help with the reliability posts.
I have a question and try to see this logically.
I've looked up the price for a 1995 camaro both at Kelly Blue Book and
other places, and see the particular one I'm looking at, sold privately for $4,125.
According to the guy selling it, it's got 53,000 miles, excellent condition, hard-top, 3.4 liter, all standard manual windows, locks, etc..and he will have it inspected.
Is there anything that I'm missing as to why he's asking $5,500 for this car?
Thanks.
My daughter is driving me crazy about buying this car :)
Art
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:48:26 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

NADA prices the car out at $4725 low retail, $5750 average retail, and $6575 high retail. He may be using these prices as his starting point. Of course NADA, I believe gets their averaging from used car companies sales and not the general public.
RSCamaro wrote:

NADA has prices for both dealer and private sale. Those prices are just guidelines. It does not mean that car is worth a certain price. He's asking $5500 because he believes it's worth that to the right buyer. If he's wrong or he gets impatient, he'll lower the price. If he's right you won't get that particular car.