1996 chevy Camero 5.7 LT1 she no run

ok here we go it has 40 to 50 lbs fuel pressure,strong blue spark to the plugs,a new crank shaft position sensor,and now it wont fire at all.I would think that it must have jumped time but when this first started it
would run fine untill it was warmed up,could this be the cam pos senser? any imput will be much appreciated!!!This is starting to get expensive.cap&rotor $149-plug wires $79.00-crnk pos sensor $82.00-fuel filter $13.00-fuel pressure guage $40.00-sound like a master card commercial I wonder how it will end? Oh yes and it will not fire when stating fluid is sprayed into the intake.
Have u checked your starter solenoid by chance??

The only advice needed is to go to Auto Zone or someplace that rents or borrows out a OBDII diagnostic reader. I swear that it will tell you what is wrong with out the guess work. This isn't your Fathers Chevy, you need the diagnostic equipment to fix this crap. Something I'm coming to realize more and more every day.
After the car starts and runs for a little while, does it compeltely shut off or does it just have a rough idol?? if this is, u may have a bad opti-spark. after the car is warmed up, it will start to throw sparks to the wrong clyinders at that point in time.so even though u are seeing spark doesnt mean it is firing in the right order. after awhile the opti spark will just stop working. When my opti spark went i was going 90mph down the freeway and it sounded like a shot gun went off under my hood. also do u have any contamination in ur oil??? like anti freeze or metal shavings?
~Rob 94 Z28 LT1