1997 Camaro motor is jolting when I stop I need help

Every time I come to a complete stop my 1997 Camaro RS jolts kind o rough and the check engine light is on and I dont know what it is. just had a tune up could someone have done something wrong
Please send me some advice
zackharden wrote:

Have the error code read. Autozone does it for free.