1999 Z28

Hello group:
Just bought a 1999 Z28 Convertible. Any issues about this model year I should know about or you folks can share?
Thanks!! gjt

www.ls1tech.com www.ls2.com

1) window motors. 2) radar detector required. :-)
I'm with ya on #2.
My is bright "speeding ticket" RED....:o)

:lol:
I have a "where did that swirl mark come from now?" black.
2002 SS

Geez don't say that, I'm planning on painting my Camaro black this winter. Amy I crazy?? (it's a '68).
Have fun driving the '99 Z!
Terry

Yes red does attract attention, my last Camaro ('68) was matador red, fresh paint job, I drove it daily for 2 years, cops would look, then as I'd go by they'd see I was in my 40s, they weren't interested in me...my daughter sure drew a lot of attention when she drove that car, can you visualize a 17 year old brunette with long straight hair driving down main street in a red camaro? She actually learned how to drive using that car...

Yep....I got a visual....:~)

Hey careful that's my daughter you're talking about, he-he!