20+ Horsepower Increase for your Camero. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle
response.
Only $29.99
www.racemod.com
RaceMOD spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

If you're gonna be pimpin your shit, at least learn the proper spelling for what your product goes in. (LART launched BTW)
BTW, I fixed your url to something more appropriate to you.

NOI
Does this stuff really work.???
NO this shit don't work this is all BULL SHIT
How the hell are you going to gain 20+Horses by bypassing the Intake Airflow Temperature (IAT) Sensor. The only thing that sensor does is read the temperature of the airflow.
That's it.
If you are you going to buy this product, cause yall don't believe me, go to ebay and buy it there for 25 dollars cheaper.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20HP-SPEEDCHIP-CHEVY-CAMARO-V8-SS-Z-28-Z28-OR-V6-93-02_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQitemZ7993676347QQrdZ1
Or
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20HP-Chevy-Camaro-v6-Speed-Chip-90-93-94-97-98-01-02_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQitemZ7993242227QQrdZ1
Or
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPEED-CHIP-20HP-CHEVY-CAMARO-CAVALIER-or-CORVETTE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQitemZ7993794174QQrdZ1
Believe me this is a waist of money. All it is a damn little bypass for the IAT. And if it true why is it that just on Mod ship is Compatible with at Makes and Models. Read My Letters B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-!
But like i said its up to you. I tried it, Im telling you waist of money.

[...]
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:44:59 -0400, Thund3rstruck_n0i

It's amazing how many people incorrectly spell it 'Camero'. I don't get it.
markd spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It amazes me that some idiots can't look at the title of the group and get the correct spelling...
NOI