20+ Horsepower Increase for your Camero. RaceMOD Performance chip only $29.99

RaceMOD's Performance Module is a great way to add up to 20+ horsepower to your car, truck or suv. It also provides torque increases up to 12 lb+/ft., as well as improvements in throttle response.

Only $29.99

RaceMOD

RaceMOD spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

If you're gonna be pimpin your shit, at least learn the proper spelling for what your product goes in. (LART launched BTW)

BTW, I fixed your url to something more appropriate to you.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

Does this stuff really work.???

Reply to
Z24PODS says... "Click Here

It's amazing how many people incorrectly spell it 'Camero'. I don't get it.

Reply to
markd

NO this shit don't work this is all BULL SHIT

How the hell are you going to gain 20+Horses by bypassing the Intake Airflow Temperature (IAT) Sensor. The only thing that sensor does is read the temperature of the airflow.

That's it.

If you are you going to buy this product, cause yall don't believe me, go to ebay and buy it there for 25 dollars cheaper.

Or

Or

Believe me this is a waist of money. All it is a damn little bypass for the IAT. And if it true why is it that just on Mod ship is Compatible with at Makes and Models. Read My Letters B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-!

But like i said its up to you. I tried it, Im telling you waist of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
ChevysFinest.Com

NO this shit don't work this is all BULL SHIT

How the hell are you going to gain 20+Horses by bypassing the Intake Airflow Temperature (IAT) Sensor. The only thing that sensor does is read the temperature of the airflow.

That's it.

If you are you going to buy this product, cause yall don't believe me, go to ebay and buy it there for 25 dollars cheaper.

Or

Or

Believe me this is a waist of money. All it is a damn little bypass for the IAT. And if it true why is it that just on Mod ship is Compatible with at Makes and Models. Read My Letters B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-!

But like i said its up to you. I tried it, Im telling you waist of money.

Reply to
ChevysFinest.Com

markd spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It amazes me that some idiots can't look at the title of the group and get the correct spelling...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i