2000 ss vs corvette

I sold my 96 corvette that I loved. It was my second c4 car. I was going to buy a newer c5. However, too many bills.
I found an 00 ss camaro for $13K. Beutiful car. I am just curious
for an honest opinion. I have not driven the camaro and am buying it through someone else, sight unseen.
I can tell you my 93 corvette convertible had terrible body flex and the seats sucked. The 96 had great seats and the glass top had hugely improved stiffness. I could toss the car around and it was pretty much fun to drive. Also had a classy cruising ride. But enough
How is the ride in an 00 SS. Is it a nice cruiser or not good for long rides. Any opinions would be helpful.
I keep the car pristine, it is a weekend car.
Thanks Ralph

I have an 02 and it is not a comfortable car. It's hard to get in and out of, but so is a Corvette. Mine is a 6 speed, the shift lever is not in a comfortable place. Also have a 5 speed 03 Mustang. Hate to say it but it is more comfortable.
Al

I have an 00 and find it to be pretty comfortable. I notice your name is 'Big Al', and I wonder if that might have something to do with it. I could see how it may be difficult getting in and out of if you were a taller or fatter person, but I'm 5-11 185 and I have no real issues. Mine is a auto so I can't comment on shifting.
Bear in mind that there is a dumbass hump on the passenger floorboard, so driver comfort is better than passenger comfort. I've put 78,000 miles on mine in the city and highway and have no problem with it for long drives... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

is
I was Big Al, 50 pounds ago:) I'm 6' 2" and about 190. And I'm 60 years old. That has a lot to do with it. That lump on the passenger's side is some real engineering:) My 02 is a real pain to work on. Did you ever try to remove the intake? My 67 375 HP 396 was a lot easier to deal with.
Al

Manifold? No. The airbox and tubing I have.

Of course. As is my 327 El Camino. That baby roars to life at a twist of a key and what, maybe a total of three wrenches repair 90% of what can go wrong... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?