2001 Z28 Clutch Pedal Play...How to adjust?

I just bought a 2001 Camaro Z28 with 6 speed Trans and I am not happy with how far out the clutch pedal must come before any clutch engagement takes place. The info I have found so far indicates the
clutch is NOT adjustable (as it is done "automatically" by the hydraulics). Is this actually the case, and if so, is it normal for the clutch pedal to come almost fully to the top of the run before engaging?
2001 Camaro Z28 6 speed trans 18,500 on the odometer
Any help, advice, tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance,
End User (Jay)
what i noticed in mines, a 2002 SS, is that the clutch pedals "travels" too much of a distance as well... i drove my friends Mustang and the pedal feels shorter, as well as another friends car, a Ford focus, also has a small travel time... not to menion a few other cars ive driven.. i thought my clutch was messed up