2002 fuel pump question

Any help would be appreciated here. My 2002 Camaro won't start. I suspect its a fuel delivery problem. I have full electrical, I just replaced the fuel filter (Which was very clogged by the way).
The car will turn over, but wont start. Is this possibly the fuel pump, or something else? Thanx moonman
i don't know for sure on the 2002 but can you hear any thing kick in for a sec or two when you turn on the key on an 88 i can power up the fuel pump to verify that it is working

ross Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Seems to me that a 2002 would be the same way, if only to bring the fuel system up to the operating PSI level...
NOI
i agree i just don't have a clue where to do it manually in the newer camaros the 88 all i have to is apply 12 volts to one spot on the aldl connector and it comes on
he may also whish to put a pressure meter on the fuel rail to make sure pressure is building up properly there
if he had crap stopping up his fuel line hopefully it did not go any further down the feul supply line which will stop up the injectors

Thanx for the info guys. 1 more question. I might be able to have the dealership fix it, (It may still be under warranty, but I've already put 37,000 miles on the car) but do you have to drop the fuel tank on 2002 Camaros to fix it? TIA MOONMAN

Make sure it's not a security problem...light flashing? Press the schrader valve on the end of the fuel rail..it should shoot out gas a long was as it's supposed to be under 58-60 psi.