Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 1980 Z28 in New Jersey
I just whipped up a webpage and host it on my site. The email link is at the bottom of the page if you are interested. I will check back here from time to time, but email will work faster.

convertable top
Anyone knows how to replace a convertable top or a link to a site that gives detailed instructions? i have a 96 camaro z28 and i need to replace the top thank you in advance

turbo 400
I had a turbo 400 with an extended tray built by my dads friend who owns a tranny shop ... i had a 350 turbo tranny and he said that we should have a 400 ... we also have our 383 stroker bored 30...
4
4

Tunning a 95 Camaro Z28
I have just recently bought a 95 camaro z28. I have about $20,000 US to put into this car for aftermarket parts. I do not want to modify the body in anyway. I want this car to look stock. This car is...
6
6

SuperCharging a Stock 05/06 Camaro/Corvette
Im doing some research on SuperCharging with a ProCharger or simular centrifugal Brand, and was wondering how the factory drivetrains stand up to the additional 150 plus H.P. on stock tires ,...
4
4

1973 Camaro LT 350 Advice
So here's the story... My wife inherited said Camaro following the death of her father. This car has been sitting in a garage for the past few years. Over the last couple of months, it has been...
1
1

HELP: Help me change plug wire number 4
I really need some help in knowing if it is at all possible for aomeone like myself to replace spark plug wire #4 in a 96' Camaro V6? I have a misfire in cylinder number 4 and I am sure it is the plug...
4
4

HELP: Need to know cost of Plug change etc.
Hope someone can tell me what is a resonable charge for changing spark plugs and for replacing spark plug wires in a 96' V6 Camaro? This is assuming I am supplying the plug and the wires. Thanks in...
1
1

DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
Hey guys..need to pick someones brain.. My 85 camaro (2.8L) was running fine..I then put it up on some ramps, and it shut off...then when i tried to start it it flooded..so I let it set for a couple...
3
3

1988 IROC Z28 Ignition Problem
Hey gang, I have a problem with a recently purchased 1988 5.7L IROC Z28 which was running but now refuses to start after a tune-up. I replaced the plugs, wires, distributor cap, and rotor and went to...

Harmonic Balancer Removal on 1995 LT1
A friend of mine recently purchased a MSD distributor for his 1995 Camaro Z28. As we are getting ready to pull the harmonic balancer, we notice that the 3 bolt holes in the balancer are not tapped. Of...
3
3

1996 chevy Camero 5.7 LT1 she no run
ok here we go it has 40 to 50 lbs fuel pressure,strong blue spark to the plugs,a new crank shaft position sensor,and now it wont fire at all.I would think that it must have jumped time but when this...
3
3

window wobble 92 camaro
92 camaro power windo drivers window wobbles on down onl starts about 1/4 down and stops about 3/4 dow much th to -- studtstudt -----------------------------------------------------------------------...
1
1

FA: 1979 Camaro V8 4bbl
Base model V8 car with Z-28 type rear spoiler. It is a running / driving project car that needs trans work to be roadworthy. Set CHEAP and will sell on the first run Thanks CCC

1994 Z28 radio replacement
Radio CD player just died, can anyone recommend a after market replacement equivalent? Chevy dealer wants 1300 bucks for a replacement(?) LOL Thanks
3
3