Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Z34 needs help!!
hi, and thanks...i have a 1993 z34 lumina...with a 4.3 dohc v6...i changed the heater core about 4 years ago....since then i have struggled to keep the car cool when idling, especially in the...
7
7

Exhaust
We have a 99 Bone Stock and looking for the best exhaust system for it. Would appreciate any suggestions.
2
2

heater/ac control malfunction
The slider handle for heat/cold control is broken off. Can just this portion of the controller be replaced or does the whole unit need to be replaced. Where would I find such parts? Anyone ?
5
5

Removing mirror from side mirror assembly?
One of the springs on the adjuster for my side mirror has finally given out. I got the mirror off the car, but how do I get the mirror off to get to the inside off the assembly - does it just pop out?...

FS: Virtually brand new CompCam for LS1,2,and 6.
Comp Cams # 54-000-11 / G5X-2 Hyd. Roller Cam for LS1/2 1997-up. 232/240 dur. @.050" . .595/.608 " lift. on a 114 LSA. Comes complete with exact matching Comp Cam. Sring Set # 26918-16 and exact...

Absolute Coolant Flush
The previous post reminded me of a question I've been pondering...is there a way to backflush the cooling system "completely" without removing the thermostat? As I see it, with the TS in the system,...
1
1

checking flow of coolant
Hi there, I'm suspicous about the cooling in my 75 camaro. When it's in traffic, standing still, the temperature meter goes off the scale, beyond 250. As soon as it is riding again, it goes to 150. -...
4
4

69 convertible subframe
I understand that the 69 convertible has a different frame than the hard tops. A solid one-piece design from front to rear. Is that true? If so, Where can I purchase one? I've also seen subframe...
1
1

Re can anyone help me look for a car for rebilding
Hi I am looking for a 1980 camaro Z-28 that needs to be fixed up but im trying to find one around me thats cheap. So if anyone see a 1980 camaro Z-28 for sale in Houston and its cheap Please Tell Me....
4
4

auto window dont work! HELP!!
I have a 1999 conv. Camaro and my driver side window doesnt go up and down all of the way. when its up it goes half way dow and stops but when i try to put it up, it only goes up an inch or so and...
6
6

200-R4 question
I am restifying a 1970 Z28 and recently picked up a 200-4R transmission. Is there any modifications needed to have it work properly. I have noticed a small 2 prong plug in on one side and want to know...

I need a new posi track rear end.
I'm thinking of getting a new 12 bolt posi track rear end and would like some info on the best gear ratio that would work for me. I want it to be fast off the line, of course, but I would also like it...
7
7

Auto Trunk Paint
I need to paint the inside of my nasty trunk on my '68 Camaro. I'm looking at some Trunk Spatter Paint. It sounds easy enough but is there anything I need to know or do before diving into this...
2
2

J-Body Club of Canada ?
I went to the Vancouver Auto Show today, and was referred to a website called J-Body Club of Canada. I can't find this website. Does anyone know about this website or club?
1
1

another 2.8 3.4 swap
i got a 88 camaro mpfi 2.8. i'm ovioulsy swapping this for a 3.4 out of a 94 camaro. from what i hear and have read much about is that this is a basic bolt on. i'm just woundering since i'm buying the...
1
1