Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: 1969 Camaro 327/350-glide-auto shifter-shift plates-console trim-Ebay-$25

I'm working on a replaced 88 camero Engine
this is a v6 2.7L feul injected engine tried to start it up for the first time and it would turn over but with a rapid clicking noise I thinks is the distributor but not sure and I can seem to get it...

89 camaro tension belt
my husband is trying to replace my water pump, but were not sure how to loosen tension. anyone have any ideas?
2
2

Need advice on 94 Camaro Aligment
I have a 1994 Camaro My son run it off road hit the passerage side fender The trouble is the passerage side susspend is mess up the top tire lean out. I took it to tire and aligement shop also body...
1
1

OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help.
I created a Yahoo group to help us exchange ideas to recover some of our losses due to the defuncked extended warrant company 1SourceAutoWarrantee. If this is the wrong place to post this please tell...

4L60E
Does anyone know where I can find a 4L60E trannsmission for my camaro, i have all the guts if possible I would like just the case, but if not I would take complete transmission. Can anyone possibly...
4
4

Fuel Pump
hey i have a 1989 Camaro RS 305TBI and i bought a stupid chilton and its not very useful, so i didnt everything it told me about how to remove the gas tank so i could change the fuel pump, well it...
1
1

89 Camaro won't start
I've an 89 Camaro RS, with the 305 TBI (engine code "E"), somewhere around 63,000miles. It has been sitting in storage for the past 5 years, due to the fact it will not start when the engine is...
3
3

Can you help a Buick Brother?
Can't find an appropriate Buick or general old car newgroup to ask, so maybe someone here can help. I've found what I think is a replacement heater core for my '63 Buick Riviera on eBay. It's listed...
4
4

1985 CAMARO TIMING PROBLEMS
bougt car 2 years ago and have done mild work to it performance wise, recently i got a new breather and put on it. after that it started to diesel when it was shut off so i thought i might need to...
3
3

Looking for: 1980 Chevy Camaro Parts car in Ohio
If anybody knows of a 1980 Camaro sitting around, that would make a great parts car, please send me an email. Thanks J.D. Horner
3
3

89 camaro heater core
i really dont want to pay $600+ to replace my heater core. when i could pay $40, buy the part & do it myself any suggestions on good manuals for DIY? i heard Haynes or Chiltons are pretty good any...

Looking for 70 or 71 Camaro
WTB....1970....or....1971 Camaro....Clean Car send pic(s)..only if car under $6500..Have a Good Day
9
9

Media Kit Camaro 2006 Concept Car
Hi I have here a GM CD-ROM from the NAIAS. It's about the new Camaro concept car. Only some High ressource pictures and some specifications are on it. Is anyone interested? You have only to pay the...

1983 Camaro Z28 E
Hi I bought me a 1983 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 E (with targa). 5L V8. Color is gray, interior is black. Now I'm waiting for the weather to become warmer here in Switzerland... Have anyone of you the same...