Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB: Horn for 69
Need a high note (driver's side) horn for a 69...any here? Thanks
4
4

93 camaro engine light
Hi I just bought a 93 Camaro (3.4) and the check engine light is coming on. According to Chilton's I connect terminals A and B on the data link connector and the engine light is supposed to start...
6
6

h4 headlights
i have a 87 camaro i bought 4 h4 headlights (crystal clear) i love them but i can only get the low beams to work due to that the high beam plugs are 2 prong and the headlights need three can someone...
2
2

FS: '67 Camaro bumper
'67 original camaro bumper for sale $40. Good condition. Located in Raleigh. Call Hank 847-1443 (HB Realty) remove the "Z" to email

1994 6 SPEED CHEVY CAMARO Z28..
Massachusetts . $4000 or BO LT1 5.7 Corvette engine (New Crate engine installed 2yrs ago @85000 miles car now has 116000) (New radiator this year as well as new heating core and serpentine belt) When...

Dumbass problem - clicking door locks
The past few weeks I'm driving down the road listening to an incessant clicking noise. I've had a lot on my mind, and clicking was on the bottom of the list, but then I realized it was my door locks...
4
4

New puter wont idol
Put a new puter or (pcm) on my 95 camaro and now it wont idol ... they told me it was because i replaced the intake and injectors and the puter is not recognizing these ...told me to try and run it...
2
2

f/s 1980 z28 with parts car
i now have pics of the 2 1980 z28 that i am selling. write to me and i will send pics. see my previous add for more info.
2
2

POROUS ENGINE BLOCK: 2000 Z28 SS 5.7 Liter
Just diagnosed, oil has migrated into the cooling system. 62,000 miles Requires engine replacement. ANY SIMILIAR PROBLEMS?
4
4

FS: 95 Camaro Z28 $3200 OBO (chicago)
burgandy 1995 Camaro Z28 V8 5.7L. 146,xxx miles, T-Tops, Keyless entry, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver & Passenger, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Player, Power Windows,...

81 Camaro lock up converter
I have an 81 Z28 with a Turbo 350C. Currently, it is causing problems, locking up immediately after going into 3rd gear. Sometimes when cold, it will lock up and stay that way even if you downshift to...

2001 Z28 keylock component punched in
some crackheads decided to steal my car or the $20 crappy micron hockey skates the other night by punching in the keylock component on the driver's door. Now there's a nice fiberous black hole in my...
1
1

86 Z-28 camaro
I took the 305 tpi out and put a 87 350 tpi in and are haveing some problems getting it back on the road and need some help. My emil is hotwheels let me know if you can help me out.

ride high
Would you like to be able to look over that fence or behind that house to see if there are any interesting derelict vehicles/treasures there? Here's a tool to help you do it! Check this out ""
1
1

treasure hunting