Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

69' Camaro RS
Anyone know a good place in Portland Oregon to have a vinyl top and interior done? Seems everyone I call does not call me back. I am so close to having this project completed I'm getting anxious. It...

2002 T Top on eBay, in Nashville, no reserve
currently about $5000 below Kelly's Blue Book trade in value

Help! 95 camaro Z28 brought back from 18mths coma
i've just bought an 95 camaro z28 with 70000 miles it was stored outside on top of bottle stands wheels removed but wheel well exposed, has not been started for 18 mths what should i do before i start...
1
1

antique auto website
folks, i just launched a new antique automobile website. while it is under heavy construction there are over 30 pages of content thus far. i will be covering the 2006 barrett-jackson auto auction live...

Metric rims??
Upon purchasing my 1983 z28 I was well aware that i needed new tires. Little did I know that the rims were metric. Checking with ALL tire suppliers in the area I went to michelin (type of rims) they...
2
2

I need some help here!?!?
I am having alot of problems with my transmissions, this summer alone I went through 2 the third is being rebuilt before installation! My car was origionally automatic(but me being as difficult as I...
1
1

NEW BF GOODRICH Winter Slalom 195/75/R14
NEW BF GOODRICH Winter Slalom 195/75/R14 2 pair BRAND-NEW "Top-of-the-line" studded snow tires. State-of-the-art ice & snow traction so you don?t get stuck this winter. Retail $110/each, sacrifice...
1
1

Auto Restoration Assistant software
Here is a new software product available to assist in the restoration of your classic automobiles. Please visit my website for details. You can also view inEbay Motors. This product will allow you to...

2009 Camaro concept at Detraoit Auto Show!
Here is the car: some folks have already tried photpshopping it here: will debut 1/9/2006 at 10:30 EST and can be seen live off of GM's TV link. GMtv: and a popup will appear. If you miss it live...
11
11

Holley Mial Dial System on Ebay
! I have a Holley Mile Dial system on eBay right now that ends in a couple of hours! Includes a Holley 6619-1 carburetor. It's pretty cool to adjust your jet size while you drive by simply turning a...

96 chevy camero convertible more money than its worth
I have a chevy nitemare gettim worse' My car was overheating and then started leaking in different places noticed the fans werent turning electrially, put in the shop explained that possible...
1
1

76 TA parts?
Where are some places I can get used or new parts for my 76 TA? I've bought from classicindustries,the paddock and year one before but would like to find other places as well.
1
1

Third Gen A/C Heater Question
Anyone have any ideas why my a/c compressor come on when I have the controls in the vent or heater position? My car is a '92 RS B4C/1LE
2
2

VIN
Is it possible to tell the paint color scheme from the VIN number? I have a 1996 Camaro which needs a little touch-up and was wondering if there was a standard color designation listed in the VIN...
1
1

4th Gen Window Fix
After replacing my window motor several months back, The new one started to play up. It was stuck down for a week until I could get to fix it over Christmas. After removing it I found it full of water...
4
4