Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

78 heater core
hello there i was wondering if anybody could help me with the removal and intallation of a heater core in a 78 canoro lt....305 v-8 motor....i just cant seem to find the rite bolts to take off to get...
4
4

Big Plans for a 85 CAMARO..starting with powerplant.
Just wondering if i buy a 400 small block for my 85 camaro if i can put a fuel injection system on it, possible a 5.7 TPI set-up? Anyone know if this can be done..or has done it? Thanks, Patrick
2
2

For Sale : Almost new Edelbrock EPS800 Carb (with tuning kit and more)
Carb is in excellent condition inside and out. Sorry no pic. See the Jegs catalogue for pic and full specs. Comes with a full Tuning Kit (jets, rods, springs, squirter, base gaskets, etc..) and owners...
1
1

I got 1968 302 z28 mtr 4 sale how much?
I have a complete short block, I stored it poorly it has light surface rust. Before I put it away I honed the block with plates very little ware on +40 or .060 over bore I forget wich ,it has 2 sleves...

edelbrock performer rpm
Hi there, I had my 75 camaro 350 fitted with an edelbrock performer rpm kit (carburettor, intake, cam) at my local garage. I want to increase idle RPM a bit, as it sometime stalls, but don't know how....
1
1

malicious mice
Just wondering how folks are keeping mice out of their collector cars... up here in Canada I can not drive my car year round so mice tend to come visit the garage where I have the car stored and they...
7
7

1992 transmission Question?
do I have to replace my trany with the same kind (7004R) or can I replace it with a different one? And how much more money and work would be involved -- rsslld1...
2
2

help with camero in Fredericton NB Canada
looking for someone able to go over the car for me (81 Z28) and give me an estimate of what else needs to be done and costs. want a suspension stiffening upgrade, seats, verify tranny/shifter install,...

value?: 1969 ralleysport with original 327 engine
I'm not a regular member of this group but thought someone here might be able to help me find a source of information. My wife has a 69 ralleysport she bought new. She drove it into the mid 80's...
2
2

95 Camaro overheating
Noticed my temp gauge going up and when i stop i could hear a gurgling sound coming from engine. But when i drove again nothing happened. Don't won't to ruin my engine help!
1
1

Back up switch 79Z28
Hey looking to find out where this is located. Bought the switch and can not locate where it installs. I know this sound crazy but there is a wire harness to connect it but can not locate. Any help...
1
1

95 Z28 help me quick
I got in a hurry and I screwed up. Which bolt on the tranny is longer the one mounting the bell housing to the engine or the bolt mounting the transmission to the bell housing.
2
2

NEW 82 Rear bumper cover free in Philly
I have a new rear bumper cover that was given to me for 82. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it fits 81-88. Either way it is free just come & get it. E-mail me if interested.

67 Camaro Convertible Custom Side Mirrors
I'm customizing a 67 Camaro (it will not be stock by any stretch of the word) and am looking for ideas for sleaker side mirrors for it. Any suggestions? There won't be much chrome on the car and it...

Dark Tinted Glass for 67 Camaro Convertible
Does anyone make dark tinted glass instead of applied tint? Thanks!