Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

25th anniversary
badge,emblem,plate, it is called plate in my research,but it's a red/chrome looking rear hatch emblem,i need one for a restoration and have not been able to locate 1 of the last missing pieces,if a...

autoglas

first gen camaro parts for sale
I have a few 67-69 Camaro parts for sale from a restoration I did last year. I don't have the car anymore, so I'd like to get rid of these parts before winter-- see them at my webpage:
9
9

Engine Swap
Just wondering how big of a job is it to swap a 5.0L or 5.7L into a 85 camaro..now here is the stickler..according to the VIN the car came with a 5.0L, but the badging on the car shows 2.8L Multiport...
6
6

Trouble with an 85 2.8L
Hey guys I'm at wits end here..here's my scenario..I recently bought a 85 camaro..the thing RAN like a top..hit the key and away we went..but on night I put it up on the ramps..to check the under...
1
1

79 door handles
Any tips or advise on replacing the door handles on a 79 with power windows?
1
1

95 camaro running problems
Hello all. my son's 95 Camaro (3.4L V-6) is giving me some grief. About a month ago, it would start and immediately die. After troubleshooting it, I took it to the local mechanic figuring the fuel...
2
2

1967 Camaro For Sale In Ga
I have a 67 Camaro for sale More Info please e-mail me here is a link for pics
8
8

HELP: P0400 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Malfunction.
I know this is probably out of this newsgroup but I don't know where else to look for help. I personally have a Camaro but my girlfriend has a Geo tracker and it recently registered a P0400 code and I...
1
1

new camaro for 07
will there are won't there be I've heard conflicting reports?
10
10

HELP: Wheezing sound coming from rear
Hope someone could help identify this problem I am having. I have a 96 V6 that recently has been having a wheezing sound almost like a whistling sound and it seems to be coming out from the back of...
3
3

gas tank replacement
Hello all ... I am just asking if this is as straight forward as it seems. It appears to be pretty easy ( pair of tank straps, new tank, anti squeak kit ) Can I expect to run into any snags ?? thanks...
3
3

67' Camaro 'RS'?, Keep or Sell
Hi All! My brother has a 67' Camaro that has been off the road since 1984 (per regy sticker). He had drained the gas and has 'rolled' it around a few times, so the drive train and suspension need...
7
7

67 Camaro 'RS'? Keep or Sell?
Hi All! My brother has a 67' Camaro that has been off the road since 1984 (per regy sticker). He had drained the gas and has 'rolled' it around a few times, so the drive train and suspension need...

I love my Camaro - [pics]
4
4