Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

92 Camaro overheating
Can anyone help here? I have a 92 camaro, 5.0 V8 that was believe it or not given to me. When I got the car I drove it for awhile and noticed the temp guage going to the red. I figured it was...
1
1

Dealing with Flood Cars
I found this article at I thought it might be helpful with all the jerks trying to sell flood damaged cars. Thanks Earl In this edition of tech revving we are going to look at a very timely topic....

need 2.8L multiport vacuum line schematic
I have seen alot of schematics and camaros but they are all different what is the correct way?
1
1

88 camaro overheating need help (2.8L multiport fuel inj.)
I recently re-built the motor and I just timed it,but it is popping out the throttle body and heating up. also the off the line power is not there at all. What is my problem?

1967 YENKO Camaro
Talked with aguy today that was trailering a beautiful all original !967 Yenko Camaro. He is taking it to teh Carlisle Car show in Pennsy to sell.. Asking price.. $50K Any one have any cash they could...

New Hampshire Car & Cycle breakfast & meet....
Breakfast & Meet on October 9, 2005 at Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH (7 AM to noon). Owners of special cars and motorcycles are invited to this opportunity to make new friends that share your...

Delco Theftloc help me please!!!
Hello all, I decided on Friday night it was time to put a sub in my 01 Camaro. Well all went well, installation is clean and looks great. However when I pluggeg my stereo back in I found it only say...

tps testing
i have a code 21 on my 305 tpi in a 37 chevy. how can i check the sensor with a ohm meter or volt meter. what are the paramaters? at closed position it shows 110 ohms then when gradually opening it...
1
1

need to know
Hi group! my brother says he has a chance to buy an 84 iroc for real cheep.I tryed to check the ser # to see if it really is an 84 iroc, but it comes back as a bad # for camaro. Anyone on here know...
4
4

1995 Chevy Camaro for Sale. T-tops, 5-speed manual $3250
I am selling a 1995 Chevy Camaro, white with t-tops in Hamilton, NJ. White with charcoal interior 3.4L V-6 with 140,000 miles. Manual 5-speed transmission. $3,250.00 T-Tops. Power steering Power...

95 Camaro OBD 1 w/ 16 Pin ALDL
Does anyone know how to do the jumper trick on the 16 pin to get the error codes?

timing belt gasket affecting coolant?
I have a 95 chevy camero v6 that is leaking fluid from the water pump. I was told the pump is fine but that I need to replace the timing belt gasket. How can that gasket affect my radiator lossing...
2
2

New Hampshire cruisers breakfast...
October 9 at Daniels Hall, Route 4, Nottingham, NH, 7 AM to noon. Join other car & cycle cruiser enthusiasts for breakfast, great way to meet others who share your passion for special cars and...

4.3
Can anyone tell me if a 350 turbo trans. will bolt up to a 4.3 v6?Or if there is a bellhousing (or adapter) available for such an animal? Thanks, Steve
2
2

help me
I need to know if a THM700R-4 transmission has an adjuster to tighten the bands
1
1