3rd Gen Window tint

Hey,

Anyone tint the back window of their 3rd gen? how'd it turn out? Not sure if this is legal, but i'd like to tint the side and back windows as dark as the t-tops. I think it would look great on a jet black RS

Jeremy

Reply to
<elwell

depends on what state your in as far as legality, i fot my sides 32% and the back 5% limo tint, looks really good with my blackouts

Reply to
Stangdude2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:28:35 -0600, puked:

Just an opinion, I had the window of my 68 Fastback Stang tinted and the more horizontal the window, the darker the tint appears. I wouldn't have done it again.

lab~rat

I have my rear at about 20% tint, looks really good. No problems seeing out of it either, but looks pretty dark from outside.

Just find a good shop to do it, that uses a good quality tint. The last thing you want is to have the tint start to turn purple after a few months.

Reply to
Chris Doyle