4-link in a 1969

I was thinking about installing a 4 link in my 69. does this really improve handling? I'm not planning on doing many quarter mile runs. Really I use my camaro to cruise around town or maybe travel to car shows. If this is a good move Do you know of any place I can find information on how to fab one myself? I've been fabbing for a few years and would love to take this on. Thanks in advance for your help. alvin

Reply to
alvinscars

Alvin,

I have two four link cars. One Camaro, one Chevy II. Look at the various kits offered for your car in catalogs. Note the rod that keeps the rear axle centered under the car. On most it goes from the front of one link to the rear of the opposite link. Not the best for trying to make a car handle. If it was my car, I'd leave it the way it came from the factory.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Great info Al, Thanks for the links. Alvin

Reply to
alvinscars via CarKB.com