4L60E

Hey all, I'm in need of rebuild help / tips on a 4L60E. Any things to watch for or any sites that might have some pics or what not?? The ATSG manual is on the way but I wanted to do some reading before it got here.
Decently priced parts sources??
do you have the seal protectors for the input drum ?
if not you're gonna have a rough time getting it together without bunging a seal
Transtar is a good parts place
E-mail me and I can provide a phone number for the location nearest you