'67 brakes and A/C upgrade

I have a '67, that I bought brand new. Years ago I took the A/C belt off the compressor, and now I'm thinking about getting the A/C going again. Also, I'd like to upgrade to power brakes, as the brakes never were worth a darn. Any suggestions. I've always wanted to keep the car stock, but I think these two upgrades would make the car more of a pleasure to drive especially during the summer.

Reply to
Tom Lacombe

Power won't make it stop any better. Upgrade to front disk (power or manual) for better stopping. You can install '69 style single piston calipers for a reasonable price. Then put a third gen IROC steering box in it and it will feel like a new car!

Reply to
JimV

Thanks Jim. Sounds like good advice. Now for the A/C?

Reply to
Tom Lacombe