67 Camaro convertible value?

I've got a 67 convertible and was wondering what it might be worth today. I've had it for several years and it's a good driver, but could definetly use some new paint and possible body work. The motor
and AT are not original, though it does have a 327. It's not a RS or SS. It's Bolero red with black interior. It has a white top that needs replacing. Interior is not all original. The console and dash pad are not correct. The floor pans are in pretty good condition, with the exception of the rear driver's side. I may decide to sell or trade it for a 4 speed coupe.
Thanks,
Sam
Scooby wrote:

Peruse the ads on www.camaros.net. I would guess $15K-$20K based on your description.