67 Camaro Shell For Sale

Hi I have a 67 camaro shell for sale, what is it worth???

I have an engine in my garage, what's it worth? Get the idea?
Ron, hey, if you really do have an engine for sale in your garage, I'm interested in buying it, I'm looking for a small block!
Terry

where are you located.... have a nice 327 all done and ready to fire up - all new, never even been fired yet.
I'm in Wisconsin/Minnesota area. -- let me know, Terry

sorry..... probably to far to go... am in South Western Ontario here :)
but, if you are up this way.... it will be sitting here waiting ;) if it doesn't sell, and i haven't advertised it, it has a home in a 1980 Z28 which has gone to the body shop for a complete resto (went to put in the roll cage and found the floors were kinda like swiss cheese LOL) so the motor is sitting and relaxing until it finds a proper home, whether in the 80-Z28 or another worthy donor car.
Yeah sounds too far to go for an engine...I've never been to Canada though, so I need some excuse! I've lived my whole live in the upper midwest, not far from Canada...I'd love to go muskie fishing up there some day!
Thanks & good luck with your Z28, I'm sure it will be great to get it back from the body shop--
Terry

which
cage
or

though,
ahhhh................. Muskies............... just snagged one this weekend in Honey Harbour (you can look it up on mapquest.com) that was 49" and 28 pounds :)
just let me know when you are coming up and i'll show you where they hide ;)
Hey thanks for the invite-- I might do that some day! I've planned coming to Canada to fish several times, but something always comes up. I heard the best time to go is either May or September--

not
back
weekend
;)

Sorry Terry, I don't have an engine that I'm willing to give up at the moment. Good luck in your quest though. I do recall a place that sold remans for cheap. I think the place was called Sun Engines and remember buying at least 1 slant 6 from them for a work truck.