67 Roof pannel replacement question ???

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had done or knows of any source that could help with a roof pannel replacement of a 1st gen camaro? I started my

67 a little over a year ago and have replace almost all the sheetmetal with some GM and some Goodmark pannels. Everything is fitting nicely so far. My roof has alot of swiss cheese holes around the front and back windshields and was debating replacing it or weding up / patching the holes. The roof is pretty straight but blocksanding will be a must.

Just wondering if anyone has done ther replacement and what I was in for. Need to know about hidden welds and if am I going to scew up the drip rails while trying to remove the roof. The welds to the quarers are all removed since I replaces both quarters with nos GM quarters and hevent welded them yet.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Gary

Reply to
The Greek