'68 10-bolt with multi leaf springs?

I got new multi leaf springs for my '68 Camaro not long ago, but my mechanic said that they wouldn't fit with my 10-bolt rear end. Is there a conversion kit that would make this work, or would I need to
get a 12-bolt to go with these springs?
Derek
Derek wrote:

It can be done. It's a popular topic on www.camaros.net. I'm sure you'll find dozens of discussions if you do a search.

My '68 has the original 10 bolt rear end, prior owner installed multi-leafs back in the 1980s. Hardware etc all looks stock to me, so yes it should be no problem to do it, with multi-leaf hardware. Good luck!
Terry M.