68 camaro front end questions

I am restoring 68 camaro, 327 3 sp w/ AC. Front end was wrecked and I am putting back together but could use advice/help on some details. I straightened radiator support and am trying to figure out how the
headlight wire harness is routed. It looks like it should go on front side of radiator support @ bottom - however, there are some plastic cable holders on the harness which appear they were snapped in holes to support cable - but there aren't any holes on radiator support?!! If anyone has pics of front end or advice - I'd appreciate it. Thanks Ed

Since you are putting the car back together then you can never go wrong with a Factory assembly manual. It is just about the best most informative piece of information that you can get when you need to put your car back together. They can be ordered through you favorite book store or better yet through your favorite parts supplier, e.g. Classic Industries.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise