68 CAMARO PARTS WANTED

Looking for all Misc. Parts for a 68 Coupe 327 (Not an SS or RS) but my priorities are:
-Front Grill (Plain Stock) With lower trim piece -Drivers side Front fender
-Engine wiring harnesses -Headliner (Black) -Drivers door panel and arm rest pad (all black) -Floor Pans (Both sides) -Right and Left Rear Quarter skins, 80% or Full. (Give me your price on these) -Rear outer wheel houses (both sides)
I will need lots of other misc. parts so feel free to E-mail me with whatever you have or call me @ 604 729-4561 and ask for Steve. I live in Vancouver BC, so please do not send me info from outside Canada. Thanks everyone
I'm also willing to go across the border into Washington State as long as its no further South than Seattle. Thanks everyone

Steve I just found this place the other day and they're in Victoria www.peninsularestoration.com good luck Bruce 68RS/SS 396

Seems you have a rusty car,and you are looking for used parts in areas that also have rusty cars...?Shouldn`t you shop used parts in the deep South,or Southwest desert?Or get new?Just my thoughts.
-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net