'68 Camaro radio bracket?

Another question: I'm installing an am/fm cassette in my '68 Camaro, it's an aftermarket supposedly made for '67-'68 Camaros from Old Dominion Camaro/Mustang.
When I removed the old radio, there were no brackets, just a home-made piece of aluminum around the radio. So I now have a hole in the dash and a new radio. It does have the rear metal brace coming down from under the dash, but that's not enought. I want to install this one correctly so that it's solid. Has anyone made/bought a bracket that will do the trick? -- Terry M.