68 Camaro RS vs. SS Cloning Question

Hi everyone, I have a 68 Camaro coupe with few options. It will need a complete frame off, body panel and floorboard restoration. It has a numbers matching 327 (210HP). It came stock with the 2spd pwr glide but now
has a TH350. I am considering on turning this car into an RS or SS clone. My question is: would my car be worth more if I was to turn it into an RS clone or an SS clone or is the value about the same? It would cost about $1500-$2000 more to turn it into an RS. I welcome your thoughts on the subject.
After people find that it is a clone, It will be only worth what that person is willing to pay. In other words you would have to find that certain person that is willing and thinks that he or she would be willing to pay what your asking.

Steve's "68 Camaro wrote:

I think the clone is worth more than a matching jane. True collectors care about originality while others just want to drive and own it. Also in '68 there is no way to prove it's a clone or not unless you have original paperwork *not that I'm arguing for fraud*

If you want the most $$ keep it or get it back to original parts. Cloning is only for you make it the way you want it and enjoy it. If you make good money on it its a bonus.
Stock is best. Original numbers matching is getting hard to find too.