68 hood question

Hi, I'm finally getting around to getting my 68ss front end redone and don't recall what the color of the hood ought to be under - the same for the hood hinges and springs.

The car is ivy gold on the outside, but i seem to recall a black hood underside, hinges, and springs. Also, was there some fiberglass insulation under the hood?

Help appreciated, Ferenc

Reply to
ferenc

Steve's Place