68 hood question

Hi, I'm finally getting around to getting my 68ss front end redone and don't recall what the color of the hood ought to be under - the same for the hood hinges and springs.
The car is ivy gold on the outside, but i seem to recall a black hood underside, hinges, and springs. Also, was there some fiberglass insulation under the hood?
Help appreciated, Ferenc
Satin Black