68 paint stripes non-SS/RS

Does anyone know if Chevrolet offered paint stripes on the "standard" 327 camaros? I need to paint my 68 convertible, and would like to add the SS type stripes if they could be considered original.
The car is being restored as a stock 327, but has a late model 350 roller cam engine with a mild cam, 700R4 trans w/ corvette internals and vortec iron heads. It should make at least 330 hp with a nice smooth idle :-) I'm too old to put up with a rough idle ! If you have info about the stripes I would appreciate it. Thanks!
Beth
Hey Beth, I believe that the bumble bee stripe was SS only(D91), but the D90 stripe, that came over the header panel, across the front of the nose, and back down and across the fender to the door was available on all cars, except the Z28. The Z28 striping was ONLY available on the Z28, even most of the people that own a 1st Gen Camaro end up putting one on their car. The Z28 stripe was available as a delete option, tho most people didn't know this. Also, in 1968, there was a multi-colored stripe (D96? I believe) "available", around the nose, but from what I've read, it never made it to the dealers' floors. Jeff