'68 Z28 RS

My dad used to have one of these. Does any one have any pics they can post? (of the car) thanks.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:42:40 GMT, "Derek Clarke"

As a general rule, you shall not post binary or multimedia files on groups that do not have binary, picture, multimedia, or movie in the name.
The fastest way to see pictures of what you want to see is to use your favorite search engine. Thousands of pictures are out there if you are willing to look for them.
and/or try alt.binaries.pictures.autos
RSCamaro wrote:

Even though there are some great pictures on that group, you won't find many that are F-bodies. There will be a few though. The best I've found is to use a search engine.

I have tried searching without really any luck. My dad sold his car in mint shape for $3000 to pay for school. I wanted to find one that looked like his (blue with white stripes) and frame it for him, if the owner of the picture didn't mind. He painted over the stripes to just the blue, because cops constantly were on his tale, he painted it over, never saw another cop... Derek Clarke
Follow this link and ask the owner of the car for pictures rights. Good luck.
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/search_results.pl?filter=all&make=Chev rolet&modelmaro&country=&state=&sort_by=&year68
le message de

mint
because