Reply to
Rod Roberts

Arent we all?

Reply to
<dwaynedeas

Stand in line....

Reply to
John King

Very sadly I have got to see one rust away because the guy wont sell it. The interior is gone, but the rest has already been restored, guy got paralyzed and wont sell the car because everyone in the family wants it. So it rusts away because he don't want anyone to be angry at him for selling it to the other, what a pity, really is.

Reply to
gsams

I have mine! I have had it since I was 16 and I'm now 33. It's original Z/28 (original engine was not part of the deal, of course I'm happy with what was in it 427 HP BBC) and I had to let it sit till I could afford a home to pull it into... Very disappointing when I got it home. But it's looking better every day I work on her.

You can see pics of what it used to look like to what disarray it's in today at

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

"Scott" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Wow, good luck with it Scott.

I had a '69 convertible that I picked up when I was 20 years old (I'm 43 now). Like you, I ran into a period of time when it sat out for years and got in pretty bad shape.

I was about to start the restoration when I came across a '68 convertible at a good price that was in somewhat better shape. I sold my '69, bought the '68, and went to work on it.

I haven't updated the pics in a while (it's is a little further along), but this is basically what I have now.

Jim H