69 camaro disk brakes

i am converting a 69 camaro to frnt disc brakes. i would like info on dealers selling reproduction kits , preferably in pacific north west as i am from vancouver bc. i would also consider used from 69-73 camaro/nova.

thankyou john

Reply to
tredwell

Don't forget the 68-72 Chevelle,Cutlass/442,Lemans/GTO,and Skylark Disc set-ups. All will fit if you swap the steering arms. I pulled a set off a 70 GTO for my 68' for a cool $40! If you can get just the spindles, caliper brackets and dust plates, all the rest is available at your local auto parts store.

Good Luck! TIGER~

tredwell wrote:

Reply to
TIGER