69 camaro suspension/steering question

I have a 69 camaro that I want to upgrade the front end. I need suggestions on what companies make the best upgrade kits for brakes (go from drum to disc) steering and suspension.
I am trying to get this car to handle better than the stock setups.
Any links or info would be appreciated
Also I hear somebody makes a bolt-in 5 speed kit. Any info?
On 27 Apr 2004 22:25:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (WPCDan) wrote:

Just go to the site below and start reading. You'll find more information than you might want.
http://www.pro-touring.com/forum/forum.htm
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird 00' Mustang GT vert http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise