69 front suspension/brake questions

I am working on a 69 camaro. I am going to convert it to disc brakes. I see in catalogs 2" drop down spindles. Do I need these vs regular spindles or
do these lower the front end? Do I need differant springs with these?
I am confused
Thanks to all who reply

spindles or

2" drop sounds like 2" drop. Call Summit or Jegs or who ever catalog you have and ask them.
You can do disks with requalr spindles that do not lower the car. I know there are many that interchange. There are also many kits that come with pre assembled spindles. If you do want to lower your car though, drop spindles are better than lowering springs because they dont change ny of the suspension geometry.

spindles or