69 Power Steering Hose Connector Problem

As most people know, the high pressure connection on this type of pump is female. For some reason, all the OEM type replacement hoses have a female connector also. At Napa, they offer a universal hose also but it has a union
at the female connector. They didn't have it in stock so I couldn't see what the union looked like nor could the counter guy find a connector that would work. I have no idea what the nomenclature is for the union in order for me to try to find one. Does anyone know any way to find out what this union/connector would be called or know any way to find one? I even checked with a Chevy dealer but they were no help. Thanks in advance if you can help.
I can email pics and text to describe these items if needed...
JW wrote:

You have the wrong hose. Try somewhere else. It shouldn't be hard to get the right one.
It's the right hose and I found the adaptor today from Edelmann... 3/8" INVERTED FLARE TO S.A.E. FLARE ADAPTER Thanks all.