69 RS Camaro Vacum reservoir location

I am trying to install a new vacum reservoir in a 69 Camaro and am confused by looking at the one I bought and the pictures in the GM assembly manual. The manual shows the bracket location on the
reservoir the exact opposite from the new one I have. Does anyone have a real picture of one mounted on an RS so that I can see what is going on ? The old inner fender was eaten up with battery acid and I replaced it with a new one. Thanks
If your trying to put it on the inner fender with the battery thats your problem.It goes on the drivers side.