74 Camaro refurb.... is it worth it?

I have a '74 Camaro w/ a 350 and 4 barrel, was given to me a year ago and needs some work. First, is it even worth the effort? Second, i need a new set of affordable exhaust manifolds for it that are
litterally "bolt-in" replacements for the stock ones, i cant seem to find anything that is actually that easy but the 1/2" gap in my right bank manifold is in bad shape and i need something to replace it so i can start driving the thing. I have changed the stock points dist. out for an MSD 8360 cause the points had been burning up for years on a regular basis (was my grandfathers car). Other than that i need to revamp the interior and get paint (sandalwood vinyl int/Disco pimp gold ext.). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, especially on the manifolds.
Thanks in advance, sorry this is so long
rorydale[at]sbcglobal[dot]net
If you feel it's worth it go for it. Half the fun is hunting down the parts.The Internet has tons of sites. So you can track down what your looking for. I have an 86 so I'm not as bad off as you are for parts yet. As long as the frame is good, the old beast should be worth investing some time & $$$ in. I'd do it a bit at a time, but the end result is great. Check this site out http://www.prorestorations.com/index.html Now of course if you won the lotto I'd bring the car here. Good luck.
http://www.classicindustries.com /
http://www.paddockparts.com/Paddock/assets/html/homepage.asp ?
Thanks for the input, any good ideas for the headers/manifolds other than exact repro's? I would like something that maybe isnt smog legal but bolt in as '74 is a classic year now. Still just a simple bolt in though. Have looked and nothing specifies for my year.
What the fuck, over? (Just doing some free writing for my English -1 college class) How can you smog it if the manifolds ain't legal?
Points in a '74 GM? Wow, who'da thunk? And what's the correlation between the points burning up regularly and it being a grandfathers car? Or is that, like, a laxative joke?
I'd keep the Disco pimp paint job. I mean, where can you get a good one these days? All the people that remember the true essence of disco are either dead or won't admit it. I'd wear it as a badge of courage. It's, like, you have the balls to keep the paint job. Just polish it up good and shiny. Kind've like polishing a turd.

Perhaps because it's so old its exempt now?

Do you still have your polyester pants and zodiac medallion?

How many turds have you polished in your days?