74' Camaro that needs some TLC

Ok, looking for some advice. A 74 L-type 350 4bbl kind of fell in my lap and needs some work, just to get it up and running i had to load in an MSD distribution system but the engine is really rough and needs some
replacement exhaust manifolds but money is tight and they need to be "bolt-in" replacements to my existing manifolds. Other than that being the immediate, think this is worth the work or should i pass the car along and forget about a restore?
Thanks in advance
Reply directly @ snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net or in forum