76 cowel induction hood?

I'm rebuilding my 76 LT RS Camaro and I'm going with a steel cowl induction hood with a 2-3/4" rise. I'v have narrowed my choices down to Classic Industries, The Paddock, NPD and Goodmark. I've done
business with all four and have found their quality so far to be very good but I want the absolute best hood I can get and would appreciate any input from someone that may be running a hood like this. Thanks Chuck