79 door handles

Any tips or advise on replacing the door handles on a 79 with power windows?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:26:01 -0400, "hector66"

Many companies sell the replacement door handles. Year One, Classic Industries, D & R, etc. They are pretty easy to replace if I recall correctly. I had a 78' at one time and had to replace a couple, go figure.