'84 Berlinetta

Can anyone help me
My wife was driving the 'machine' last night and about a block before she got home the lights went out.
some testing later..I found that not only the lights..but the horn and
blower doesn't work!!
anyone with fuses and electrical experience on this help????
I've replaced fuses and no change
thank you !
Maybe the turn signal switch with the combination wipers and bight light relay may have gone out. Try blinking the brights on and off, sounds dumb I know but it got me home when mine went out.