'84 Berlinetta

Anyone have any wiring schematics for the '84 Camaro Berlinetta?
My horn, lights and blower motor doesn't work. Can that all be on the same lines??
Please help!

I am almost positive that the horn and interior lights are together.. not sure about the exterior lights and blower though.. but very possibly.. when I had a fuse blow.. several things went.. all tied together.
--

Well catch ya later,
-KITTvsKARR

I have a gauge system from a 1989 camaro 110 mph full dial