'84 Berlinetta

Anyone have any wiring schematics for the '84 Camaro Berlinetta?

My horn, lights and blower motor doesn't work. Can that all be on the same lines??

Please help!

Reply to
MNeufeld

I am almost positive that the horn and interior lights are together.. not sure about the exterior lights and blower though.. but very possibly.. when I had a fuse blow.. several things went.. all tied together.

Reply to
KITT

I also have an 84 Berlinetta. Have a line on instrument clusters? Mine just fried.

Reply to
Tru Blu

Reply to
Gary or Sharie Schall