84' Camaro Berlinetta parts

Does anyone know how I can get an original stereo for my car?

It has a unique swivel mount and an almost flatscreen type interface. Very swave for it's time!

ty Keith

Reply to
MNeufeld

ive got one of those swivel center tale and radio consoles and im wondering if ther is some kind of CD player i could swap in there. I really like the center swivel console, its unique. if u know anything please email me at olskoolrockerRemoveThis@ yahoo.com thanx

Reply to
84CamaroBerlinetta305