84 Camaro Berlinetta Times

Ive got a 84 Camaro Berlinetta 305 and ive looked all over the internet and i cant find any times. im just curious to see what i could be runnin if anyone can help me please let me know what they run

Since it has been about 20 years since I read any road tests on this car these are guesses.1/4 mile some where in the 18teens 0 to 60 might be in the 8 to 10 second range. But I could be way off?????
F Fletch spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

<Troll rant snipped.>
Overall, I give this a 2 on the 10 scale. Not much original thought, and the webtv information also takes off 2 points. :)
GLK? What's your scoring suggestion?
NOI
original parts your right on the money!