'85 Berlinetta - Parts Hunting

Looking for a blower motor relay that WORKS for an '85 Berlinetta...kinda sucks in this weather without heat!!!
If anyone knows of a yard with an '85 Berlinetta, or anywhere that I can
get parts for such a rare beast, PLEASE let me know!
--
ElectroPigT (Circa 84)
snipped-for-privacy@-SpAmBlOk-hotmail.com

I MAY have found a source for this part, folks! Just waiting for a confirmation email...but if there's anyone else out there with an 85-86 Berlinetta, or know anyone who's parting one out, I'm sure that there'll still be something I need/want.
Take the upper console flashlight, for example...those damned plastic tabs cracked on me, and the damned thing won't stay together. VERY annoying...the replacement I found developed a battery leak while I was out of town, and since I'm the only one that ever checks stupid little things like that, the terminals inside got corroded to batshit...totally useless.
Now, OF COURSE, I can't find the one with the bad terminals to take the good parts out of the one with the cracked case...but someone's gotta have one out there!
The flashlight should be found in ANY Camaro with the deluxe interior package with the overhead console mounted between the T's...