85 Camaro... No fuel to intake

Just wondering if anyone has a problem with no fuel to the intake??? I am told the fuel pump has been replaced and I did a fuel pressure test on it (no fuel pressure)...
Anyones help is greatly appreciated as I am trying to get this car running and in shape for when my son's ship returns (he is in the Navy).....
On 30 Jul 2006 07:41:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You already know the answer. Fuel, air, and spark. One of them is missing then no go for you. Check for power to the relay and then to the pump itself. VATS may be able to stop the fuel pump from engaging, I don't know. check the service manual.
I had this problem with my dads plymouth satelitte the hard line was pinched in the back. Your line could be pinched.