85 camaro trans swap

I am trying to find out what would be involved in swapping the stock 700R4 trans to either a 4L60e or a 4L80e trans in my 85 camaro. I have seen places that sell the trans and stand-alone electronic controller
so I am mostly concerned with what is required to physically install it into the car. It will be bolted to a small block Chevy engine.