'85 L69 IROC

Can anyone verify the accuracy of these statements? 1. Was the IROC the only Z that came with a L69 in 1985? 2. 5-speed manual, mated to a HO engine..... in 1985?
I'm skeptical, TIA, SmiteMan

Well, 1 is correct. And 2 is sort of...a 5 speed manual was was standard with all models.
"The RPO L69, rated at 190 hp, could only be ordered with the IROC package and only with a manual transmission. It was discontinued during the model year." (from the Camaro White Book)

Thanks for the info.
I feel the need to expand on it a bit.
The '85 IROC (LB9, 305 TPI) could only be (originally) purchased with that
sad (constantly shifting out of overdrive) 700R-4 automatic transmission.
My brother owns one (a yellow hardtop '85 IROC, that is).
A '85 left-footed 5-speed TPI would've been a real (overtorquing) trip,
SmiteMan

Ohh, I understand that better now. Right you are though.
I don't know for sure but I can tell you I had an 85' Z-28 with a 5 speed that had the HO 305. It was the last of the carburated models. The car was NOT an IROC!!
I do not remember how I knew it was the HO 305 but I think the VIN or the emission sticker inside the hood gave me a clue.
Jim